Organic cotton unisex shorts by Maggie’s Organics are made by unionized workers in India from organic cotton. These shorts are GOTS certified, which is one of the highest social textile standards in the world! Maggie’s Organics is also a member of the World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO) and the Fair Trade Federation (FTF), which means that these garment workers receive a fair wage for their work.
Finally, the fair trade and organic athletic wear you’ve been needing! Hits at the mid-thigh for good coverage. A handy drawstring makes sure that shorts stay where they should while you work out, jog or play sports! Available in black. The unisex design is a great gender-neutral option so you can spend more time on what matters: doing the activities you love! These shorts have lots of stretch and softness for optimal comfort and fit.
Available in a neutral black, these organic cotton unisex shorts will fit seamlessly into your existing collection of athletic wear! Made of 95% cotton jersey, which is both super breathable and sustainable. 5% spandex added for extra stretch and comfort. Perfect on their own for hot summer days or layer them over leggings in cooler weather! Super comfortable and sure to be your new favourite workout short!
Fair trade fashion makes a real difference to farmers and workers in the Global South, so be sure to choose ethical brands to make an impact!
- Name: Organic cotton unisex shorts
- Product: Cotton jersey shorts with drawstring
- Category: Clothing
- Brand: Maggie’s Organics
- Certifications: World Fair Trade Organization, Fair Trade Federation
- Season/style: Athletic wear
- Fabric: 95% cotton, 5% spandex
- Origin country: India
- Package details: Wrapped in a cardboard envelope package with plastic merchandising hook
- Details: You’ll love your favourite sports even more with this super comfortable organic cotton shorts! Unisex design means nobody’s left out, and the drawstring ensures that the shorts stay put. Great for wearing on a run, or during your regular workout. And they’re fair trade, of course!
Eli eaton (verified owner) –
These are probably the comfiest shorts I’ve worn in a long time. Worth every penny. I typically wear mens sizing and went a size up and they were perfect. They have enough stretch that it would probably be fine if they were a little smaller but it is definitely good to go by the size guide.