This colour block Eclipse organic cotton scarf from Anchal Project is handmade in a neutral colour block design. With its naturally-dyed cotton fabric and hand-stitched details, it’s as pretty as it is practical. Ethically made in India, these scarves have a beautiful colour palette based on natural colourants, making them excellent for working with whatever you already have going on in your wardrobe. Because they’re made of two layers of organic cotton, they’re warm enough for cool spring or autumn days (or even warmer winter days) without overheating you.
Skilled artisans make these lovely scarves in India—receiving a fair wage for their beautiful work, of course! As with all Anchal Project products, the individual maker’s name is hand-stitched onto the product tag.
Whenever you find yourself in that cooler weather, you’ll want to reach for this beautifully-made scarf! It’s handmade, meaning it’s made to last. Plus, it’s not going to be too warm for those days where you just need a medium-weight scarf or shawl. It’s extra wide for great shoulder coverage!
These scarves are sold individually. They’re available in an earth tone palette: black, beige and natural (creamy white) with black and white stitching. Made of organic cotton and hand-stitched in their line pattern. You’ll really see and feel the difference in quality that handmade makes!
- Name: Colour block Eclipse organic cotton scarf
- Product: Organic cotton scarf in a neutral colour palette
- Category: Clothing, accessories, winter accessories
- Brand: Anchal Project
- Fair trade body: Fair Trade Federation
- Dimensions: 77″ long x 28″ wide
- Producer organization: Stitch x Stitch
- Origin country: India
- Package details: N/A
- Details: An absolutely gorgeous way to accent your wardrobe, these “Eclipse” colour block scarves are stylish and cozy. Made from 2 layers of GOTS certified organic cotton, it’s just right for the cooler days in springtime and autumn, or even warmer winter days! Light enough that you won’t overheat, but warm enough that you won’t be too chilly on cool days. Also great as a shawl over the shoulders, you can wear this scarf in many different ways. And the best part? You can rest assured that your purchase contributes to the livelihoods of these hardworking women!
There are no reviews yet.