Organic cotton basic leggings by Maggie’s Organics are made by unionized workers in India from organic cotton. These leggings are GOTS certified, which is one of the highest social textile standards in the world! Maggie’s Organics is also a member of the World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO) and the Fair Trade Federation (FTF), which means that these garment workers receive a fair wage for their work.
Finally, the fair trade and organic legging that you’ve been looking for! Ankle length for when you need full coverage, but can also be cuffed if you prefer them shorter! Available in black. The basic leggings design is perfect for dressing up with your favourite tunic or dress! These leggings have stretch and softness for optimal comfort and fit.
Available in black, these organic cotton basic leggings will fit seamlessly into your wardrobe! Made of 93% cotton, which is both super breathable and sustainable. 7% spandex added for extra stretch and comfort. Perfect for hot summer days or cooler spring/fall weather! Sure to be your new favourite pairing with dresses, tunics and oversized shirts alike!
Fair trade fashion makes a real difference to farmers and workers in the Global South, so be sure to choose ethical brands to make an impact!
- Name: Organic cotton basic leggings – ankle
- Product: Full-length leggings
- Category: Clothing
- Brand: Maggie’s Organics
- Certifications: World Fair Trade Organization, Fair Trade Federation
- Season/style: Year-round athletic or casual wear
- Fabric: 93% cotton, 7% spandex
- Origin country: India
- Package details: Wrapped in a cardboard band
- Details: Get ready to fall in love with these leggings! In classic black and made with organic cotton, they will become your go-to pairing for your favourite dresses and tunics! Dress them down with an oversized shirt and sneakers, or elevate them with a cute dress and dressy flats!