This You Make Me Happy handmade card features a cute cartoon sun poking out from behind rain clouds. Below the clouds, the words “you make me happy when skies are grey” appear. The colours are soft and pretty, made with a variety of recycled papers. It’s perfect for letting someone special know just how much you care, regardless of the occasion. And the inside is blank so you can customize it exactly as you need to!
Made by fair trade artisans in Rwanda. The makers are part of a cooperative called Cards From Africa, which supports marginalized women by providing safe work for fair wages. Good Paper is a member of the Fair Trade Federation.
If you have a loved one who lives out of town, why not send them this cute, handmade card this holiday season? Handmade, fair trade cards are an extra special and thoughtful gift. It’s like giving a gift to your loved one, and also giving the gift of fairness to workers!
These cards are made by young people who have been orphaned by genocide or disease. They make 100% recycled paper and then use it to make cards like this one. These cards also provide crucial income for these youths.
Each card is lovingly made by hand. Each card also comes with a yellow envelope.
- Name: You Make Me Happy handmade card
- Product: Handmade greeting card
- Occasion: All occasions
- Brand: Good Paper
- Certifications: Fair Trade Federation
- Item weight: 25g
- Origin country: Philippines
- Producer: Sanctuary Spring
- Package details: Individually wrapped in cellophane. Envelope included.
- Details: This cute card is great for giving to loved ones on any occasion, especially for those who live a bit further away. Made with recycled papers, you can also feel good about its environmental footprint. Young people in Rwanda recycle paper to create this beautiful handmade paper, and then they transform it into beautiful cards. We sell each card separately, and each includes an envelope.
There are no reviews yet.