This Groovy Embossed Journal from Ten Thousand Villages is handmade using natural papers! Ethically made in Bangladesh, this little book is great for writing down your ideas, doodling and more! Skilled artisans make these notebooks in Bangladesh—receiving a fair wage for their beautiful work, of course!
Containing about 32 unruled pages and measuring about the height and width of a standard postcard, these journals are a great size for bringing with you! Take down notes from meetings, jot down creative ideas in the park, and everything in between!
The pretty colour palette is a muted brown/beige with cute pink and purple accents. Plus, the journal has an elastic closure that can also double as a bookmark if need be. Full of great features—a small but mighty addition to your organization routine!
- Name: Groovy Embossed Journal
- Product: Handmade notebook
- Category: Paper & stationery, Journals & notebooks
- Brand: Ten Thousand Villages
- Fair trade body: World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO)
- Package size: Sold separately
- Dimensions: 14cm/5.75” high x 10.5cm/4.25” wide
- Producer organization: Prokritee
- Origin country: Bangladesh
- Package details: not packaged
- Details: This handy little journal is made of natural papers made from things like jute, and even has an elastic closure! Large enough to write what you need to, but small enough to fit in a large pocket or purse, you’ll want to bring this little book with you everywhere!
There are no reviews yet.