This Kantha Handmade Stuffed Dinosaur from Anchal Project is hand-stitched and absolutely adorable! With its naturally-dyed cotton fabric and hand-stitched details, each stuffed animal is uniquely beautiful. Ethically made in India, these stuffies upcycle scraps of fabric from larger pieces like garments. That makes these cuties zero waste and super eco-friendly! Plus, because they’re made of natural cotton, they can simply be spot washed when they’re dirty. Skilled artisans make these adorable little friends in India—receiving a fair wage for their beautiful work, of course!
This stuffed dinosaur is high-quality and destined to become a hand-me-down for generations to come! It’s handmade, meaning it’s made to last. Plus, it’s as cute as can be!
These stuffies are sold individually. They’re available in a pretty colour palette of spruce (dusty green) with bone (unbleached cotton) accents. They’re made of natural cotton. You’ll really see and feel the difference in quality that handmade makes!
- Name: Kantha Handmade Stuffed Dinosaur
- Product: Stuffed dinosaur made from organic cotton cut-offs
- Category: Kids & baby, toys
- Brand: Anchal Project
- Fair trade body: Fair Trade Federation
- Dimensions: 8″ long by 10″ high
- Producer organization: Stitch x Stitch
- Origin country: India
- Package details: N/A
- Details: This Kantha Handmade Stuffed Dinosaur is what happens when makers are dedicated to reducing waste and use every last scrap to make useful items. Cut-offs of quilts and larger items are upcycled into these cute stuffed animals and hand-stitched beautifully. You’ve never had a stuffed animal this gorgeous and well-made! It’s amazing the difference that GOTS-certified cotton and a fair wage makes. In the hands of skilled female makers from Ajmer, India, organic cotton is transformed into these beautiful pieces that are truly as unique as they are useful. And the best part? You can rest assured that your purchase contributes to the livelihoods of these hardworking women!