If you’re looking for fair trade butterfly earrings, look no further than the Hammered Butterfly Earrings from Just Trade UK! They’re a sustainable way to enjoy the beauty of butterflies every day! Ethically made in India, these earrings are textured with a special hammer to give them an extra special look. Skilled artisans make these beautiful earrings in Tamil Nadu, India—receiving a fair wage for their beautiful work, of course!
Butterflies are crucial to our survival on planet Earth, and so they’ve become sweethearts of the environmental movement and beyond! Show your butterfly love by sporting these beautiful, handmade earrings that show the cute outline of this precious creature!
Available in one size (fits most), these lovely earrings are sure to fit perfectly into your wardrobe!
Because this product uses brass, you might notice mild greening of your skin. This is a normal and harmless interaction between the natural metal and our skin’s PH. Some folks report that this goes away with time, as the metal and skin get used to each other.
- Name: Hammered Butterfly Earrings
- Product: Fair trade butterfly earrings
- Category: Jewellery, earrings
- Brand: Just Trade UK
- Item size: 1.7cm x 1.7cm
- Origin country: India
- Producer group: Flowering Desert Project (India)
- Package details: packed on a Just Trade tent card in a biodegradable cello bag.
- Details: These gorgeous earrings are just right as a gift for someone who would appreciate fair trade butterfly earrings—even if that’s you! With the outline of cute butterflies and a fun dangle to them, these earrings are perfect for all of your casual or even business casual needs! Plus, you can feel great knowing they support sustainable employment for skilled makers in India!