If you’re looking for fair trade star studs, look no further than the Hammered Star Stud Earrings from Just Trade UK! They’re a sustainable and affordable to spend time with the stars! Ethically made in India, these earrings are textured with a special hammer to give them an extra special look. Skilled artisans make these beautiful earrings in Tamil Nadu, India—receiving a fair wage for their beautiful work, of course!
Stars are symbols of whimsy and dreaming, as well as spirituality. But even if you just like the look of them, these star earrings stay out of the way and are super cute!
Available in one size (fits most), these lovely earrings are sure to fit perfectly into your wardrobe! Also available with a matching Hammered Fox Necklace.
Because this product uses brass, you might notice mild greening of your skin. This is a normal and harmless interaction between the natural metal and our skin’s PH. Some folks report that this goes away with time, as the metal and skin get used to each other.
- Name: Hammered Star Stud Earrings
- Product: Fair trade star studs
- Category: Jewellery, earrings
- Brand: Just Trade UK
- Item size: 1.5cm diameter
- Origin country: India
- Producer group: Flowering Desert Project (India)
- Package details: packed on a Just Trade tent card in a biodegradable cello bag.
- Details: These gorgeous stud earrings are just right as a gift for someone who would appreciate fair trade star studs—even if that’s you! With the outline of whimsical stars and a convenient stay-in-place post, these earrings are perfect for all of your fashion needs! Plus, you can feel great knowing they support sustainable employment for skilled makers in India!