If you’re looking for fair trade raindrop earrings (or even teardrop), look no further than the Hammered Raindrop Earrings from Just Trade UK! They’re a sustainable and comfortable to spend time with the rain! Ethically made in India, these earrings are textured with a special hammer to give them an extra special look. Skilled artisans make these beautiful earrings in Tamil Nadu, India—receiving a fair wage for their beautiful work, of course!
Rain isn’t typically the most beloved weather, but these cute earrings might make you reconsider! They have a nice amount of dangle, and their teardrop shape is very flattering.
Available in one size (fits most), these lovely earrings are sure to fit perfectly into your wardrobe! Also available with a matching Hammered Umbrella Necklace.
Because this product uses brass, you might notice mild greening of your skin. This is a normal and harmless interaction between the natural metal and our skin’s PH. Some folks report that this goes away with time, as the metal and skin get used to each other.
- Name: Hammered Raindrop Earrings
- Product: Fair trade raindrop earrings
- Category: Jewellery, earrings
- Brand: Just Trade UK
- Item size: 0.8cm x 1.8cm
- Origin country: India
- Producer group: Flowering Desert Project (India)
- Package details: packed on a Just Trade tent card in a biodegradable cello bag.
- Details: These gorgeous earrings are just right as a gift for someone who would appreciate fair trade raindrop or teardrop earrings—even if that’s you! With the outline of flattering dew drops and a fun dangle to them, these earrings are perfect for all of your casual or even business casual needs! Plus, you can feel great knowing they support sustainable employment for skilled makers in India!