This adjustable fair trade bangle (called the Ruthi Bangle) from Just Trade UK is a sustainable way to jazz up your wrist! Ethically made in Peru, this bracelet has a subtle texture to the brass and can expand to fit most wrists, making it one size fits most. Skilled artisans make these beautiful bracelets in Peru—receiving a fair wage for their beautiful work, of course!
Available in one size (fits most), the Ruthi Bangle is classic and simple, not too fussy. Just a simple ring of brass that overlaps on one side, it’s easy to see how this bangle would be a happy addition to many different looks. This lovely piece is sure to fit perfectly into your wardrobe!
Because this product is made of brass, you might notice mild greening of your skin. This is a normal and harmless interaction between the natural metal and our skin’s PH. Some folks report that this goes away with time, as the metal and skin get used to each other.
- Name: The Ruthi Bangle
- Product: Adjustable fair trade bangle
- Category: Jewellery, bracelets
- Brand: Just Trade UK
- Item size: 6cm inner diameter (adjustable)
- Producer organization: Hope Jewellery (Peru)
- Origin country: Peru
- Package details: packed with a Just Trade tag in a biodegradable cello bag.
- Details: This beautiful bangle is just perfect for dressing up or down! It’s made up of a single piece of brass that winds into a circle that overlaps on the ends, creating a beautiful but simple effect. Plus, it provides a living wage for hardworking Peruvian women, so everyone wins!