This fair trade brass ring (called the Brass Ribbon Ring) from Just Trade UK is a sustainable way to jazz up your hands! Ethically made in Peru, these rings have a subtle texture to the brass and mimic the look of wearing multiple simple rings. Skilled artisans make these beautiful rings in Peru—receiving a fair wage for their beautiful work, of course!
Available in 4 different sizes (ranging from Canadian size 5-1/8 to size 8), these lovely pieces are sure to fit perfectly into your wardrobe!
Because this product is made of brass, you might notice mild greening of your skin. This is a normal and harmless interaction between the natural metal and our skin’s PH. Some folks report that this goes away with time, as the metal and skin get used to each other.
- Name: Brass Ribbon Ring
- Product: Fair trade brass ring
- Category: Jewellery, rings
- Brand: Just Trade UK
- Item size: Canadian ring sizes 5-1/8 to 8
- Producer organization: Hope Jewellery (Peru)
- Origin country: Peru
- Package details:
- Details: This beautiful ring is just perfect for dressing up or down! Working just as well with casual wear or evening wear, you’ll love this pretty and versatile ring. Plus, it provides a living wage for hardworking Peruvian women, so everyone wins!