This adjustable fair trade ring (called the Ruthi Ring) from Just Trade UK is a sustainable way to jazz up your hands! Ethically made in Peru, this ring has a subtle texture to the brass and can expand to fit most fingers, making it one size fits most. Skilled artisans make these beautiful rings in Peru—receiving a fair wage for their beautiful work, of course!
Available in one size (fits most), the Ruthi Ring is classic and simple, not too fussy. Just a simple ring of brass that overlaps on one side, it’s easy to see how this ring would be a happy addition to many different looks. This lovely piece is sure to fit perfectly into your wardrobe!
Because this product is made of brass, you might notice mild greening of your skin. This is a normal and harmless interaction between the natural metal and our skin’s PH. Some folks report that this goes away with time, as the metal and skin get used to each other.
- Name: The Ruthi Ring
- Product: Adjustable fair trade ring
- Category: Jewellery, rings
- Brand: Just Trade UK
- Item size: adjustable
- Producer organization: Hope Jewellery (Peru)
- Origin country: Peru
- Package details: packed with a Just Trade tag in a biodegradable cello bag.
- Details: This beautiful ring is just perfect for dressing up or down! It’s made up of a single piece of brass that winds into a ring that overlaps on the ends, creating a beautiful but simple effect. Plus, it provides a living wage for hardworking Peruvian women, so everyone wins!