If you’re looking for a fair trade tagua necklace, look no further than the Vilma Circular Necklace from Just Trade UK! It’s a sustainable way to elevate your look while also supporting skilled makers with a living wage! Ethically made in Ecuador & Peru, this necklace’s pendant is carved from sustainable tagua nut. Skilled artisans make these beautiful pendants in Ecuador—receiving a fair wage for their beautiful work, of course! Then the pendant is attached to a chain from the talented workers at the Hope Jewellery group in Peru.
This necklace can be worn at any time, elevating casual looks and formalwear alike! Because the tagua looks similar to ivory (without the animal cruelty and environmental issues), this necklace appears very sophisticated and expensive.
Available in one size (fits most), this lovely necklace is sure to fit perfectly into your wardrobe!
The chain on this necklace is a gold-plated link style, making it hypoallergenic.
- Name: Vilma Circular Necklace
- Product: Fair trade tagua necklace
- Category: Jewellery, necklaces
- Brand: Just Trade UK
- Item size: 54cm chain; pendant measures 3cm in diameter
- Origin country: Ecuador, Peru
- Producer group: MYA (Ecuador), Hope Jewellery (Peru)
- Package details: packed on a Just Trade tent card in a biodegradable cello bag.
- Details: A truly collaborative effort, this stunning necklace comes from skilled makers in Ecuador and Peru, and then is assembled in the UK. Because of the stark white of the tagua nut used in this necklace, it really looks similar to ivory, so it’s easy to see why tagua has been called “vegetable ivory” by some! Cruelty-free, vegan and absolutely gorgeous, you’ll love this fair trade tagua necklace so much you’ll want to wear it with everything!