If you’re looking for fair trade heart earrings, look no further than the Hammered Heart Earrings from Just Trade UK! They’re a sustainable way to wear your heart on your—uh—ears! Ethically made in India, these earrings are textured with a special hammer to give them an extra special look. Skilled artisans make these beautiful earrings in Tamil Nadu, India—receiving a fair wage for their beautiful work, of course!
Hearts are a super cute symbol that represent love and friendship. Why not give these beautiful heart earrings to a friend to show your love?
Available in one size (fits most), these lovely earrings are sure to fit perfectly into your wardrobe!
Because this product uses brass, you might notice mild greening of your skin. This is a normal and harmless interaction between the natural metal and our skin’s PH. Some folks report that this goes away with time, as the metal and skin get used to each other.
- Name: Hammered Heart Earrings
- Product: Fair trade heart earrings
- Category: Jewellery, earrings
- Brand: Just Trade UK
- Item size: 2cm x 1.5cm
- Origin country: India
- Producer group: Flowering Desert Project (India)
- Package details: packed on a Just Trade tent card in a biodegradable cello bag.
- Details: These gorgeous earrings are just right as a gift for someone who would appreciate fair trade heart earrings—even if that’s you! With the outline of cute hearts and a fun dangle to them, these earrings are perfect for all of your casual or even business casual needs! Plus, you can feel great knowing they support sustainable employment for skilled makers in India!