These fair trade pearl earrings (called Pearl Drop Earrings) from Just Trade UK are a great way to spruce up your ears! Ethically made in Peru, these earrings are classic and modern all at the same time, for maximum wearability. Skilled artisans make these beautiful earrings in Peru—receiving a fair wage for their beautiful work, of course!
Available in one size (fits most), these lovely pieces are sure to fit perfectly into your wardrobe! Pearls are a classic aesthetic, and they’ve been reworked here into a beautiful teardrop shape, making them even more modern and wearable. Plus, they’re paired with gold for a beautiful contrast. Truly stunning!
These earrings have gold-plated hooks, making them hypoallergenic and appropriate for most ears.
- Name: Pearl Drop Earrings
- Product: Fair trade pearl earrings
- Category: Jewellery, earrings
- Brand: Just Trade UK
- Item size: 1cm x 1.5cm
- Producer organization: Hope Jewellery (Peru)
- Origin country: Peru
- Package details: packed on a Just Trade tent card in a biodegradable cello bag.
- Details: These show-stoppers aren’t your grandma’s earrings! (Not that there’s anything wrong with Nana’s earrings, of course!) With a modern design and using classic materials, these beautiful drop earrings are super wearable. Plus, they provide a living wage for hardworking Peruvian women, so everyone wins!