These handmade recycled glass bead earrings (called Blue River Earrings) from Just Trade UK are a sustainable way to jazz up your ears! Ethically made in East Java (Indonesia), these earrings upcycle glass beads using techniques developed over many years. Skilled artisans make these beautiful earrings in Indonesia—receiving a fair wage for their beautiful work, of course!
Available in one size (fits most), these lovely pieces are sure to fit perfectly into your wardrobe!
Because this product uses brass, you might notice mild greening of your skin. This is a normal and harmless interaction between the natural metal and our skin’s PH. Some folks report that this goes away with time, as the metal and skin get used to each other.
- Name: Blue River Earrings
- Product: Recycled glass bead earrings
- Category: Jewellery, earrings
- Brand: Just Trade UK
- Item size: 5.5cm long
- Origin country: Indonesia
- Package details: packed on a Just Trade tent card in a biodegradable cello bag.
- Details: These beautiful blue earrings upcycle glass beads using skilled techniques developed by the producer community in East Java, Indonesia. With a hypoallergenic brass hook, they’re appropriate for most. Plus, they provide a living wage for hardworking Indonesian makers, so everyone wins!
There are no reviews yet.