If you’re looking for fair trade bee earrings, look no further than the Hammered Bee Earrings from Just Trade UK! They’re a sustainable way to safely enjoy the beauty of bees! Ethically made in India, these earrings are textured with a special hammer to give them an extra special look. Skilled artisans make these beautiful earrings in Tamil Nadu, India—receiving a fair wage for their beautiful work, of course!
Bees are crucial to our survival on planet Earth, and so they’ve become sweethearts of the environmental movement and beyond! Show your bee love by sporting these beautiful, handmade earrings that show the cute outline of this precious creature!
Available in one size (fits most), these lovely earrings are sure to fit perfectly into your wardrobe! Also available in a matching Hammered Bee Necklace.
Because this product uses brass, you might notice mild greening of your skin. This is a normal and harmless interaction between the natural metal and our skin’s PH. Some folks report that this goes away with time, as the metal and skin get used to each other.
- Name: Hammered Bee Earrings
- Product: Fair trade bee earrings
- Category: Jewellery, earrings
- Brand: Just Trade UK
- Item size: 2cm x 1.5cm
- Origin country: India
- Producer group: Flowering Desert Project (India)
- Package details: packed on a Just Trade tent card in a biodegradable cello bag.
- Details: These gorgeous earrings are just right as a gift for someone who would appreciate fair trade bee earrings—even if that’s you! With the outline of cute bees and a fun dangle to them, these earrings are perfect for all of your casual or even business casual needs! Plus, you can feel great knowing they support sustainable employment for skilled makers in India!
There are no reviews yet.