This bee pendant necklace (called the Hammered Bee Necklace) from Just Trade UK is a sustainable way to jazz up your outfits! Ethically made in India, this necklace is textured with a special hammer to give it an extra special look. Skilled artisans make these beautiful necklaces in Tamil Nadu, India—receiving a fair wage for their beautiful work, of course!
Bees are crucial to our survival on planet Earth, and so they’ve become sweethearts of the environmental movement and beyond! Show your bee love by sporting this beautiful, handmade necklace that shows the cute outline of this precious creature!
Available in one size (fits most), this lovely necklace is sure to fit perfectly into your wardrobe!
Because this product uses brass, you might notice mild greening of your skin. This is a normal and harmless interaction between the natural metal and our skin’s PH. Some folks report that this goes away with time, as the metal and skin get used to each other.
- Name: Hammered Bee Necklace
- Product: Bee pendant necklace
- Category: Jewellery, necklaces
- Brand: Just Trade UK
- Item size: 45cm chain; pendant measures 3.5cm x 2.8cm
- Origin country: India
- Producer group: Flowering Desert Project (India)
- Package details: packed on a Just Trade tent card in a biodegradable cello bag.
- Details: This beautiful necklace is made up of a pretty brass bee pendant and a nice, long chain with an antique brass effect. With its special textured surface, this bee necklace will elevate any outfit you wear it with, whether it’s at the office or a formal gala!
There are no reviews yet.