This fair trade tagua bracelet (called the Vilma Circular Bracelet) from Just Trade UK is a sustainable way to jazz up your wrist! Ethically made in Peru and Ecuador, this bracelet is a collaboration between two groups of skilled makers in South America. The result is a gorgeous, super wearable bracelet made of sustainable tagua and brass. Skilled artisans make these beautiful bracelets in South America—receiving a fair wage for their beautiful work, of course!
Available in one size (15-18cm adjustable chain), the Vilma Circular Bracelet is classic and simple, not too fussy. Just a simple gold plated chain with a tagua charm that’s a glowing ivory white, it’s easy to see how this bangle would be a happy addition to many different looks. This lovely piece is sure to fit perfectly into your wardrobe! Also available in a matching Vilma Circular Necklace.
Because this product is made of brass, you might notice mild greening of your skin. This is a normal and harmless interaction between the natural metal and our skin’s PH. Some folks report that this goes away with time, as the metal and skin get used to each other.
- Name: Vilma Circular Bracelet
- Product: Fair trade tagua bracelet
- Category: Jewellery, bracelets
- Brand: Just Trade UK
- Item size: 15-18cm adjustable chain length; 2cm diameter charm
- Producer organization: Hope Jewellery (Peru), MYA (Ecuador)
- Origin country: Peru, Ecuador
- Package details: Packed on a Just Trade tent card in a biodegradable cello bag.
- Details: Tagua nut is sometimes called “vegetable ivory” and this bracelet makes it easy to see why! The durable but beautiful tagua charm on this bracelet is a gorgeous, bright white and pairs perfectly with the warm gold-plated chain. Plus, it provides a living wage for hardworking makers in Peru and Ecuador, so everyone wins!