This Cross Stitch Pencil Case from Anchal Project is handmade in a modern cross-stitch design and perfect for school and office alike! With its naturally-dyed cotton fabric and hand-stitched details, it’s as pretty as it is handy. Ethically made in India, these pencil cases have a beautiful hand-stitched cross pattern on their naturally-dyed background. Because they’re made of natural cotton, they can simply be spot washed and reused when they’re dirty. Skilled artisans make these handy pouches in India—receiving a fair wage for their beautiful work, of course! As with all Anchal Project products, the individual maker’s name is hand-stitched onto the product tag.
This beautifully-made pencil case is just what you need to keep your office supplies organized! It’s handmade, meaning it’s made to last. Plus, it’s small enough to fit into a backpack or even a purse for convenience!
These pencil cases are sold individually. They’re available in six colours: rust (red), mustard (yellow), spruce (dusty green), slate (dusty blue), navy (dark blue) and charcoal (very dark grey). All are made of natural cotton and hand-stitched in their plus-sign pattern. You’ll really see and feel the difference in quality that handmade makes!
- Name: Cross Stitch Pencil Case
- Product: Organic cotton pencil case with hand-stitched detail
- Category: Bags & wallets
- Brand: Anchal Project
- Fair trade body: Fair Trade Federation
- Dimensions: 7″ wide x 3.5″ high
- Producer organization: Stitch x Stitch
- Origin country: India
- Package details: N/A
- Details: The Anchal Cross Stitch Pencil Case is next-level! You’ve never felt a good-quality pencil case until you’ve felt an Anchal pencil case. It’s amazing the difference that GOTS-certified cotton and a fair wage makes. In the hands of skilled female makers from Ajmer, India, organic cotton is transformed into these beautiful pieces that are truly as unique as they are useful. And the best part? You can rest assured that your purchase contributes to the livelihoods of these hardworking women!