This Graph Tea Towel from Anchal Project is handmade, minimalist and super absorbent! With its 100% GOTS-certified cotton fibres and not-too-smooth texture, it’s designed to clean up spills and dry up moisture as effectively as possible. Ethically made in India, these towels have a beautiful hand-stitched pattern on their naturally-dyed background, making them excellent for adding a splash of colour to your kitchen. Because they’re made of natural cotton, they can simply be washed and reused when they’re dirty. Skilled artisans make these handy towels in India—receiving a fair wage for their beautiful work, of course! As with all Anchal Project products, the individual maker’s name is hand-stitched onto the product tag.
Whether you’re drying dishes or cleaning up an accidental mess, you’ll want to reach for these beautifully-made towels! They’re handwoven and made to last.
These towels are sold individually. They’re available in a natural, unbleached cotton colour or an assortment of beautiful, naturally-dyed colours. All are made of natural cotton and hand-stitched in their geometric pattern. You’ll really see and feel the difference in quality that handmade makes!
- Name: Graph Tea Towel
- Product: Organic cotton kitchen towel with hand-stitched detail
- Category: Household, linens & towels
- Brand: Anchal Project
- Fair trade body: Fair Trade Federation
- Towel dimensions: 28″ long x 18″ wide
- Producer organization: Stitch x Stitch
- Origin country: India
- Package details: N/A
- Details: The Anchal Graph Tea Towel is next-level! You’ve never felt a good-quality kitchen towel until you’ve felt an Anchal towel. It’s amazing the difference that GOTS-certified cotton and a fair wage makes. In the hands of skilled female makers from Ajmer, India, organic cotton is transformed into these beautiful pieces that are truly as unique as they are useful. And the best part? You can rest assured that your purchase contributes to the livelihoods of these hardworking women!
There are no reviews yet.