These Recycled Sari Scrunchies from Ten Thousand Villages come in 3-packs and are as unique as you are! Ethically made in Bangladesh, these scrunchies use recycled cotton from saris and give it new life. Skilled artisans make these scrunchie sets in Bangladesh—receiving a fair wage for their beautiful work, of course!
Scrunchies are a great, secure way to tie back your hair on a day when you don’t have the time to fuss with styling! Because of their fabric coating, they’re comfortable in your hair and don’t pull, but they’re also stronger. This is especially great for those with a thick, full head of hair who might otherwise worry that an elastic won’t hold!
Because the makers use whichever sari patterns they come across in their work, each set of scrunchies is unique! But one thing is for sure: you can look forward to a beautiful splash of colour, no matter what palette comes your way!
- Name: Recycled Sari Scrunchie Set
- Product: 3-pack of handmade hair scrunchies
- Category: Accessories, hair accessories
- Brand: Ten Thousand Villages
- Fair trade body: World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO)
- Package size: Set of 3
- Total diameter: 10cm/4″ (when not stretched)
- Producer organization: Prokritee
- Origin country: Bangladesh
- Package details: held together with a fabric tie (may also come in a paper bag, otherwise unwrapped)
- Details: Who has time to style their hair every single day? Not us! These Recycled Sari Scrunchies are a great way to add a little colour to your ‘do while also not having to spend a lot of time getting ready in the morning! Made of recycled sari cotton, these strong elastics will keep your hair out of your face throughout the day without pulling too much. The colours are as unique as saris can be—so you will get a fun surprise when you open up your scrunchies!