To celebrate the second half of #FairtradeMonth in Canada, we’re doing a draw for a fair trade giveaway! This box of delicious, fair trade and organic treats could be yours!
What fair trade goodies are included?
The box includes:
- Dried mango and dried pineapple from Level Ground
- Almond dark chocolate and espresso dark chocolate from Camino
- White chocolate from Just Us!
- Ground ginger from Cha’s Organics (exclusive!)
These treats are perfect for your snacking and baking needs!
How do I enter the Fairtrade Month giveaway?
Here are all the ways you can enter the fair trade giveaway for your chance to win!
- Place any order through the Rosette store (10 entries per order, only 1 order will be counted)
- Write a review for any product on the Rosette Fair Trade store that you’ve tried, and include the hashtag #RosetteFairtrade in your review(s) (5 entries per review, up to 5 reviews)
- Please don’t review the same product more than once, as the extra reviews will need to be removed and won’t count towards your entries
- Subscribe to our newsletter (3 entries)
- Share this contest on Twitter, Facebook and/or LinkedIn, using the hashtag #RosetteFairtrade (1 entry per platform)
- Post a photo or selfie on Instagram using the hashtag #RosetteFairtrade (1 entry per post, up to 3 posts)
- Why not post a picture of your fave fair trade product?! 🙂
- Post on Facebook, tagging the Rosette Fair Trade Facebook page (1 entry per post, up to 3 posts)
- Post on Facebook, using the hashtag #RosetteFairtrade (1 entry per post, up to 3 posts)
- Tweet using the hashtag #RosetteFairtrade (1 entry per tweet, up to 3 tweets)
- Follow the Rosette Fair Trade Twitter account (1 entry)
- Follow the Rosette Fair Trade Instagram account (1 entry)
- Post on LinkedIn, using the hashtag #RosetteFairtrade (1 entry per post, up to 3 posts)
- Post on LinkedIn, tagging the Rosette Fair Trade company page (1 entry per post, up to 3 posts)
So if you do all of these things, you can get over 60 entries into the draw! Please note that in order for all of your entries to count, you need to be posting publicly on social media so that we can track them!
Contest ends on May 31, 2019 and winner will be selected and announced on June 2, 2019.
The legal stuff: This contest is only available for those residing in Canada and with a valid Canadian shipping address. The winner will be required to provide their shipping address in order to receive the prize (shipping costs will be covered by the Rosette Network), or arrange a time for local pickup in Ottawa.
Good luck, and thanks for helping us #FeedEmpowerment this Fairtrade Month!