Worldmix rice, lentils and quinoa from Oxfam Fair Trade is certified by Fairtrade International. This product also meets European organic standards. Vegan. Available in 250g boxes.
This rice, lentil and quinoa mix is perfect as a quick side dish, or as a starting point for your next vegetarian stew. High in protein and totally vegan, this blend is absolutely delicious with just a few spices added, too!
Ingredients: 60% Fairtrade organic basmati rice, 25% Fairtrade organic red lentils, 15% Fairtrade organic black quinoa.
- Name: Worldmix rice, lentils and quinoa
- Product: Grain blend with basmati rice, black quinoa and red lentils
- Category: Grains, pantry staples
- Brand: Oxfam Fair Trade
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 250g
- Origin countries: India, Bolivia
- Cooperatives: Nature Biofoods (India), Ramnager (India), Aiproca (Bolivia)
- Package details: Cardboard box with plastic wrap (vacuum sealed)
- Details: Take your grain game to the next level! With basmati rice, black quinoa and red lentils, this high-protein grain blend is ideal for sides and vegetarian main dishes. Enjoy it as part of your favourite recipes, or just add a few herbs and spices to enjoy it on its own!