This fair trade, Winter Harvest organic honey from African Bronze Honey Project is verified by the Fair Trade Federation. It’s also certified organic by Eco-Cert. Available in 350g squeeze bottles.
- Produced by wild forest bees and gathered using sustainable beekeeping methods.
- Great for your health! Our natural wild honey is packed with antioxidants and micronutrients.
- Pesticide free, GMO-free, and certified 100% organic.
Net wt. 12.35oz / 350g
How to use it:
- Tastes great on toast, muffins, pancakes, waffles and ice cream!
- Use it as a sweetener in coffee or tea.
- Great for cooking! Use it to make marinades and sauces.
- A great alternative to sugar when baking.
- Infants under one year of age should not be fed unpasteurized honey.
- All natural honey will crystallize. To liquefy, heat in warm water to 45C/115F.
- Our bottle, cap and label are 100% recyclable.
Ingredients: Pure Tanzanian Certified Organic honey.
This Winter Harvest organic honey is a product of Tanzania and bottled in Canada.
Learn more about African Bronze Honey Project
There are no reviews yet.