Turmeric Ginger herbal tea from JusTea is a loose leaf fair trade tea that’s naturally caffeine-free. JusTea is a member of the Fair Trade Federation, and their teas are also non-GMO certified. Available in beautiful 110g tins with a hand-carved wooden spoon for portioning. No teabags makes this a zero-waste product!
Each tin of Turmeric Ginger loose leaf herbal tea contains enough for 40 cups if steeped once. It can also easily be steeped a second time, if you desire, giving you 80 delicious cups from one tin!
Make sure you hang onto your empty tin for other uses, or recycle it with your curbside recycling program!
Ingredients: turmeric root, ginger root, organic lemongrass, licorice root, orange peel, black peppercorn, essential lemon oil.
- Name: Turmeric Ginger loose leaf herbal tea
- Product: Herbal tea blend
- Category: Loose leaf
- Brand: JusTea
- Certifications: Fair Trade Federation
- Item weight: 110g
- Origin country: Kenya
- Producer: Katah family in the Nandi Hills
- Package details: Reusable metal tin with hand-carved wooden spoon. Small (plastic) window in the top of the tin.
- Details: A well-balanced blend of healing turmeric, soothing ginger and spicy liquorice root makes a beautiful, golden cup of tea! Naturally free of caffeine, the lemongrass brings a brightness to the earthy and spicy flavours of the roots. You’ll love this tea hot in the cooler months or iced in the summer! Comes in a 110g tin.