Fair trade cinnamon from Cha’s Organics is certified by Fair For Life. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Naturally vegan. Available in small 25-30g boxes or stand-up pouches (80-130g).
This aromatic spice is bursting with the flavour of true cinnamon! Plus, many of the health benefits typically attributed to cinnamon are not present in a lot of commercial “cinnamon” products, as they are actually made with the cheaper cassia bark. This true cinnamon (also sometimes called Ceylon cinnamon) will make sure you get the most flavour and nutrition out of your dishes!
This true cinnamon is available ground for easy use in your favourite baking recipes. Also available in quills (sticks) for mulled wine, canning, cooking savoury dishes and more. Two formats are available: stand-up pouch (larger) and handmade recycled box (small). Please select your preferred variety (ground cinnamon or cinnamon sticks / quills) before adding to your cart.
Recipes featuring this ingredient
- Name: Cha’s Organics true cinnamon (Ceylon)
- Product: fair trade cinnamon (ground or quills)
- Category: Baking ingredients, spices
- Brand: Cha’s Organics
- Certifications: Fair For Life, Organic
- Item size: 25g-130g
- Origin country: Sri Lanka
- Package details: Small packages sold in upcycled cardboard canisters with inner cellophane bag; large packages sold in resealable pouches made from plastic-lined kraft paper.
- Details: If you’ve never tasted true cinnamon (also called Ceylon cinnamon), you’re in for a real treat! Deeper, spicier and with a more complex flavour overall, this aromatic spice will elevate any dish you put it in, sweet or savoury! We recommend ground cinnamon for baking with and cinnamon quills (sticks) for savoury dishes and canning recipes.