Dr Bronner’s travel size liquid soap contains oils that are certified by Fair For Life. This liquid soap is also organic, vegan and totally natural. It comes in a 59ml (2oz) bottle, which is 100% post-consumer recycled plastic. Perfect to carry as a travel-size hand sanitizer for on-the-go! Just carry it in your pocket, purse or backpack to have soap at your fingertips at a moment’s notice!
This soap famously features in many different DIY cleaning recipes! In fact, ranging from all-purpose cleaner to mopping solution, everyone seems to have a unique use for Dr Bronner’s pure liquid castile! The bottle actually lists 10 different uses for the soap to begin with, so go ahead and take some inspiration from the label!
Ingredients: Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol.
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS. **None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.
- Name: Dr Bronner’s liquid castile soap
- Product: Travel size liquid soap
- Category: Bath & body, health & wellness
- Brand: Dr Bronner’s
- Certifications: Fair For Life, Organic
- Item volume: 59ml (2oz)
- Cooperatives: Canaan Fair Trade (Palestine), Serendipol (Sri Lanka), Sindyanna (Israel), Pavitramenthe (India), Natural Habitats (Ecuador)
- Package details: bottle is made of 100% post consumer recycled plastic.
- Details: Available in a tiny pocket or travel size, now you can carry soap with you wherever you go! Soap is still the safest and most thorough way to sanitize your hands, so why not pick up one of these perfect little bottles for your office, outdoor/hiking adventures or go-to carry-along bag? Your hands will thank you!