This Tea Tree Soap by Zambeezi is all-natural and full of the goodness of tea tree oil. Cruelty-free soap that is made with beeswax, fairly traded and sustainable palm kernel oil and a lot of love. Comes in 100g bars, making them easy to hold in the shower or lather up your hands by the sink.
Made without artificial fragrances or colours. It only has the subtle, almost minty scent of natural tea tree oil. Despite being cruelty-free, this soap is made with honey and beeswax, meaning it’s not suitable for most vegans.
Because the bars are individually-wrapped in beautiful fabric and paper bands, these soaps are totally plastic-free! Reuse the fabric around your home to make this a truly zero-waste product.
Ingredients: saponified palm kernel oil, saponified sunflower oil, organic beeswax, organic honey, tea tree oil, distilled water.
- Name: Tea Tree Soap
- Product: handmade soap with tea tree oil
- Category: Bath & body
- Brand: Zambeezi
- Certifications: Fair Trade Federation, Organic
- Item weight: 100g (3.6oz) net weight
- Origin country: Zambia
- Package details: fabric-wrapped soaps are sealed with paper bands.
- Details: With a cooling, minty fresh aroma, the beloved tea tree fragrance provides a refreshingly captivating smell while gently cleansing your skin. With a rich lather and moisturizing quality, this soap is great for daily hand and body washing, even for those with sensitive skin. Comes in a 100g bar.
There are no reviews yet.