Solid shampoo bar “Little Wildling” by Karité Delapointe. Contains conditioning shea butter that is certified by Fair For Life. Each bar is 100g and replaces about 2-3 regular bottles of liquid shampoo.
Perfect for camping and outdoor activities, with mosquito-repelling lemongrass oil.
These shampoo bars come without any packaging, making them a zero-waste product. Help the environment by ditching the plastic shampoo bottles!
Ingredients: Sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium coco sulphate, Theobroma Cacao Seed (cocoa) Butter, cocamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside, behentrimonium methosulfate (and) cetearyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, lactic acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) Butter, stearic acid, flavour, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, d-panthenol.
- Name: Le petit sauvage (“Little Wildling”)
- Product: Solid shampoo bar
- Category: Bath & body
- Brand: Karité Delapointe
- Certifications: Fair For Life, Organic
- Item weight: 100g
- Origin country (shea): Burkina Faso
- Package details: comes without packaging
- Details: Conventional shampoo is tough on the environment and generates tons of single-use plastic. Why not make the switch? These solid shampoo bars made with fair trade, organic shea butter make it an easy choice! “Little Wildling” also has insect-repelling properties, making it ideal for your next camping trip!