The Silver Sky Star Ornament from Ten Thousand Villages is made and decorated by hand, meaning each is a little bit unique! This pretty blue star decoration is splattered with drops of silver paint and wrapped in silver string. Ethically made in Bangladesh, this ornament will look just gorgeous with other silver and blue (or white and blue) decor around the holidays. Skilled artisans make these ornaments in Bangladesh—receiving a fair wage for their beautiful work, of course!
With a string attached, this ornament is easy to hang on various things. Most obviously, perhaps, this ornament would be beautiful on a tree at the holidays, but you can also hang it on the mantle, doors and windows, or even attach it to your favourite gift as a beautiful decoration!
Each star ornament is sold separately.
- Name: Silver Sky Star Ornament
- Product: Handmade painted ornament made from paper and string
- Category: Household
- Brand: Ten Thousand Villages
- Fair trade body: World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO)
- Dimensions: About 3″ (7.5cm) diameter
- Producer organization: Prokritee
- Origin country: Bangladesh
- Package details: None (may be wrapped in paper padding to ship)
- Details: This beautiful blue and silver ornament is perfect for Hanukkah celebrations, a Christmas tree and more! Absolutely beautiful with other silver or white-themed decorations, it also goes well with the deep blue-green of evergreens around the winter holidays! And since its makers receive a fair wage for their work, we think these little stars are even more shiny!
There are no reviews yet.