Camino shredded coconut is certified by Fairtrade International. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Naturally vegan. Unsweetened, with no additives or preservatives. Just the pure goodness of coconut meat. Available in 200g bags.
Perfect for your next baking project or smoothie, this coconut is as simple as it gets! No sugar added, no preservatives and full of the goodness of coconut! Because it’s unsweetened, only the mild, natural sweetness of the coconut remains, so you can also use this coconut in savoury recipes where it’s called for.
Ingredients: Shredded Fairtrade coconut.
May contain: milk, eggs, soy, and wheat.
- Name: Shredded coconut
- Product: Unsweetened shredded coconut meat
- Category: Baking ingredients
- Brand: Camino (La Siembra)
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 200g
- Origin country: Sri Lanka
- Cooperatives: MOPA (Sri Lanka)
- Package details: Recyclable plastic pouch, sealed at both ends.
- Details: Camino shredded coconut contains no preservatives or additives, and is ready to use in your favourite baking recipes! Also wonderful in smoothies and can be used in savoury dishes wherever coconut is called for. It’s fair trade, organic and full of only the good stuff: shredded coconut meat. Comes in 200g bags for easy storage.
There are no reviews yet.