Shea soap bar “Little Wildling” by Karité Delapointe. Contains organic shea butter that is certified by Fair For Life.
Perfect for camping and outdoor activities, with mosquito-repelling lemongrass oil.
Made with no artificial colours or scents. This shea butter soap is extremely nourishing and moisturizing for the skin.
These soaps come without any packaging, making them a zero-waste product. They’re also lighter and more concentrated than liquid soap, which is largely water and requires more fuel to ship. Choosing bar soap is the environmentally-friendly choice, and a great way to keep your hands and body nice and clean!
Ingredients: shea butter, coconut oil, distilled water, neem oil, sodium hydroxide, ricin oil, green clay, lavender essential oil, eucalyptus essential oil, lemongrass essential oil.
- Name: Little Wildling
- Product: Bar soap with shea butter
- Category: Bath & body
- Brand: Karité Delapointe
- Certifications: Fair For Life, Organic
- Item weight: 95g
- Origin country (shea): Burkina Faso
- Package details: comes without packaging
- Details: Liquid soap is harder on the environment, as it requires (usually plastic) bottles and is heavier to ship due to its water content. Why not make the switch to bar soap? These organic blueberry soap bars made with fair trade, organic shea butter make it an easy choice! Enjoy the skin-loving properties of shea butter while keeping the bugs at bay.