Purple Rain loose leaf tea from JusTea is an award-winning fair trade tea! JusTea is a member of the Fair Trade Federation, and their teas are also non-GMO certified. Available in beautiful 80g tins with a hand-carved wooden spoon for portioning. Now also available in compostable paper refill pouches. No teabags makes this a zero-waste product!
Each tin or refill pouch of Purple Rain contains enough for 40 cups if steeped once. It can also easily be steeped a second time, if you desire, giving you 80 delicious cups from one package!
Ingredients: Organic Lemongrass, Kenyan Purple Tea, Hibiscus, Apple Pieces, Rosehips, Natural Passion Fruit Flavour.
- Name: Purple Rain loose leaf purple tea
- Product: Purple tea blended with herbal ingredients
- Category: Loose leaf
- Brand: JusTea
- Certifications: Fair Trade Federation
- Item weight: 80g (tins or refill pouches)
- Origin country: Kenya
- Producer: Katah family in the Nandi Hills
- Package details: Metal tin with hand-carved wooden spoon. Small (plastic) window in the top of the tin. Refill pouches are made of fully-compostable paper.
- Details: A bestseller! Deliciously fruity and made with purple tea, you’ve never had anything like Purple Rain! Enjoy a cup of this award-winning tea any time of day, as it’s low in caffeine. Comes in an 80g tin.