Purple Mint loose leaf tea from JusTea is a loose leaf fair trade tea that naturally contains less caffeine than green tea (or black or white tea, for that matter). JusTea is a member of the Fair Trade Federation, and their teas are also non-GMO certified. Available in beautiful 60g tins with a hand-carved wooden spoon for portioning. No teabags makes this a zero-waste product!
Each tin of Purple Mint loose leaf tea contains enough for 40 cups if steeped once. It can also easily be steeped a second time, if you desire, giving you 80 delicious cups from one tin!
Ingredients: Kenyan purple tea, peppermint leaves, spearmint leaves, rose petals.
- Name: Purple Mint loose leaf tea
- Product: Purple tea blended with herbal ingredients
- Category: Loose leaf
- Brand: JusTea
- Certifications: Fair Trade Federation
- Item weight: 60g
- Origin country: Kenya
- Producer: Katah family in the Nandi Hills
- Package details: Reusable metal tin with hand-carved wooden spoon. Small (plastic) window in the top of the tin.
- Details: This tea will have you falling in love with its tangy peppermint, sweet rose petals and lower caffeine hit! This blend offers the unique flavour of Kenyan purple tea, as well as an herbal element to give you the best of both worlds. Comes in a 60g tin.