Purple Jasmine loose leaf tea from JusTea is a unique fair trade tea. JusTea is a member of the Fair Trade Federation, and their teas are also non-GMO certified. Available in beautiful 90g tins with a hand-carved wooden spoon for portioning. No teabags makes this a zero-waste product!
Each tin of Purple Jasmine contains enough for 40 cups if steeped once. It can also easily be steeped a second time, if you desire, giving you 80 delicious cups from one tin!
Ingredients: Jasmine Green Tea, Kenyan Purple Tea, Jasmine Blossoms, Cornflower Blossoms.
- Name: Purple Jasmine loose leaf purple tea
- Product: Purple and green tea blend
- Category: Loose leaf
- Brand: JusTea
- Certifications: Fair Trade Federation
- Item weight: 90g
- Origin country: Kenya
- Producer: Katah family in the Nandi Hills
- Package details: Reusable metal tin with hand-carved wooden spoon. Small (plastic) window in the top of the tin.
- Details: Worlds collide in this purple and green tea blend! Jasmine green tea meets Kenyan purple tea, and there are even some flowers in the mix for an added depth of flavour. It will be your next favourite! Comes in a 90g tin.
There are no reviews yet.