Purple Chocolate loose leaf tea from JusTea is an award-winning fair trade tea! JusTea is a member of the Fair Trade Federation, and their teas are also non-GMO certified. Available in beautiful 100g tins with a hand-carved wooden spoon for portioning. No teabags makes this a zero-waste product!
Each tin of Purple Chocolate contains enough for 40 cups if steeped once. It can also easily be steeped a second time, if you desire, giving you 80 delicious cups from one tin!
Ingredients: Organic Cacao Shells, Kenyan Purple Tea, Rose Petals.
- Name: Purple Chocolate loose leaf purple tea
- Product: Purple tea blended with cocoa and rose petals
- Category: Loose leaf
- Brand: JusTea
- Certifications: Fair Trade Federation
- Item weight: 100g
- Origin country: Kenya
- Producer: Katah family in the Nandi Hills
- Package details: Metal tin with hand-carved wooden spoon. Small (plastic) window in the top of the tin.
- Details: Chocolate lovers will go nuts for this delicious twist on purple tea! Cocoa shells and rose petals take it to the next level, and it’s also very low in caffeine. Comes in a 100g tin.