Praline cruelty free (and fair trade) lipstick by Odylique is an organic mineral lipstick made with Fairtrade Certified, organic shea butter. It’s all-natural and the first fair trade and organic makeup on the market! Great to give as a gift (or stocking stuffer) and easy to tuck into your pocket or purse!
Made without parabens, sulphates or synthetic dyes. Just natural ingredients that are good for people, planet and your skin!
The final photo shows swatches of Odylique’s full lipstick line. The swatch labeled #15 corresponds to the Praline colour.
These lipsticks are made with beeswax, meaning they may not be suitable for vegans. However, they’re not tested on animals and have the PETA stamp of approval for cruelty-free makeup.
Ingredients: Castor oil, Beeswax, Jojoba oil, Fairtrade Certified shea butter, High oleic Sunflower oil, Sunflower wax, Botanical extracts (Sea buckthorn, Marigold & Rosemary), May contain colour (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891, CI 77007, mica).
- Name: Praline organic mineral lipstick
- Product: Cruelty free lipstick
- Category: Bath & body, Makeup
- Brand: Odylique
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 4.5g (standard lipstick tube)
- Origin country (shea): Ghana
- Package details: Outer packaging is a paperboard box; inner packaging is a recyclable plastic twist tube with lid
- Details: Praline is a slightly warm nude tone lipstick! It’s got a creamy peachy-tan colour that’s perfect for just evening out your lip tone, and you’ll love what the added shea butter does for your lips! Odylique’s organic mineral lipsticks are the first Fairtrade Certified makeup line on the market, meaning that you can look great and feel even better about your purchase!