Oxfam Fair Trade cola (reminiscent of Coke brand soda) is certified by Fairtrade International. Also meets European organic standards. Available in 330ml cans.
Ingredients: sparkling water, Fairtrade organic cane sugar, organic lemon juice made from concentrate, barley malt extract, natural flavouring.
- Name: Organic Cola
- Product: Carbonated drink made with organic cane sugar
- Category: Cold beverages, soft drinks
- Brand: Oxfam Fair Trade
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item volume: 330ml
- Origin countries: Paraguay
- Cooperatives: Manduvira (Paraguay), Montillo (Paraguay)
- Package details: Aluminium cans
- Details: Oxfam Fair Trade cola is all natural and made in the style of Coke brand soda. This sparkling drink is perfect for those who are avoiding high-fructose corn syrup and prefer naturally-sweetened products that include the goodness of natural flavours, fruit juice and minimally-refined sugar! Perfect over ice or served right out of the fridge.
Eli Eaton (verified owner) –
This is really delicious! Its a little different than your average commercial brand colas but it is really good
I got just one can to try because I don’t usually like Coke brand soda. Its way better tho! Not as sweet as the brand name one, and its got a little bit of lemon or something. I guess its just more natural or something, it definitely has more flavor I think. It tastes like its more natural, which it is and I like that.