Organic tangerine lip balm by Zambeezi contains fair trade, organic beeswax and mongongo oil from Zambia, as well as nourishing jojoba oil and lanolin. Comes in 0.15oz/4.25g tubes, making it easy to tuck into your pocket or purse.
With the fresh and revitalizing flavour of sweet oranges and refreshing lemongrass, this moisturizing lip balm contains no artificial flavours.
These lip balms are made with beeswax and lanolin, meaning they’re not suitable for vegans.
Ingredients: Organic coconut oil, organic sunflower oil, fair trade organic beeswax (Zambia), organic jojoba oil, lanolin, fair trade organic mongongo oil (Zambia), organic orange oil, organic tangerine oil, fair trade organic lemongrass oil (Zambia), organic peppermint oil, fair trade organic rosemary oil (Zambia), vitamin e.
- Name: Tangerine organic beeswax lip balm
- Product: Tangerine-flavoured lip balm (no artificial flavours or colours)
- Category: Bath & body
- Brand: Zambeezi
- Certifications: Fair Trade Federation, Organic
- Item weight: 4.25g (0.15oz)
- Origin country: Zambia
- Package details: plastic tube with twist bottom
- Details: Did you know there is a thriving honey industry in Zambia, powered by wild bees? These lip balms use the resulting beeswax to create these luxuriously moisturizing lip balms! The lanolin (extracted naturally from sheep’s wool) and fairly-traded Zambian mongongo oil is very nourishing to the lips, protecting them from the harsh weather that Canadians have come to know all too well! Pamper your lips with the sweet and tangy orange flavour of this all-natural lip balm!
This is my all-time favourite lip balm. I am SO glad it’s being carried in Canada now (I have been searching for years and haven’t found it anywhere else!). It’s the longest-lasting lip balm I’ve ever found, and the tangerine flavour is perfect for me!
I got this on sale so I wasn’t expecting it to be my absolute favorite thing, but it was! I can’t stress enough how convenient it is that its oval instead of round! You can put it down anywhere and it doesn’t roll, so handy! Its nice and clear so it doesn’t color my lips or anything, and that’s how I like it. I love that it helps Fair Trade producers in Zambia too!