Organic Suncare lip balm by Zambeezi provides sun protection for lips (about equivalent to SPF 15)! It contains fair trade, organic beeswax and mongongo oil from Zambia, as well as nourishing jojoba oil and lanolin. Comes in 0.15oz/4.25g tubes, making it easy to tuck into your pocket or purse.
With the fresh flavour of refreshing lemongrass, peppermint and rosemary, this moisturizing lip balm contains no artificial flavours.
These lip balms are made with beeswax and lanolin, meaning they’re not suitable for vegans.
Ingredients: Fair trade organic beeswax, fair trade organic sunflower oil, organic coconut oil, lanolin, fair trade organic mongongo oil, organic jojoba oil, zinc oxide, fair trade organic lemongrass oil, organic peppermint oil, fair trade organic rosemary oil, vitamin e.
- Name: Suncare organic beeswax lip balm
- Product: Naturally-flavoured lip balm with zinc oxide for sun protection
- Category: Bath & body
- Brand: Zambeezi
- Certifications: Fair Trade Federation, Organic
- Item weight: 4.25g (0.15oz)
- Origin country: Zambia
- Package details: plastic tube with twist bottom
- Details: Did you know there is a thriving honey industry in Zambia, powered by wild bees? These lip balms use the resulting beeswax to create these luxuriously moisturizing lip balms! The lanolin (extracted naturally from sheep’s wool) and fairly-traded Zambian mongongo oil is very nourishing to the lips, protecting them from the harsh weather that Canadians have come to know all too well! Defend your lips year-round with this lip balm infused with zinc oxide for natural sun protection!