Organic peppermint herbal tea from Four O’Clock is Fairtrade Certified®. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Available in 20.8g boxes (each contains 16 teabags).
This herbal tea is naturally free of caffeine. That makes it perfect for a calming evening, and peppermint has even been used medicinally to soothe an upset stomach. Enjoy this fresh and herbaceous tea either brewed hot or have a delicious peppermint iced tea!
This Egyptian peppermint tea is Fairtrade, organic certified and full of the natural goodness of mint.
This herbal tea comes in tea bags for your convenience.
Ingredients: Organic peppermint leaves, Organic spearmint leaves. Peppermint, spearmint: traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 100%.
- Name: Organic peppermint herbal tea
- Product: Peppermint leaf herbal tea
- Category: Herbal tea
- Brand: Four O’Clock
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 20.8g
- Package details: Cardboard box with individually-wrapped teabags
- Details: Peppermint is one of the most popular herbal teas, and it’s easy to see why! The fresh and herbaceous nature of mint is just perfect for a warming tea, and it also makes an amazing iced tea. Plus, mint has traditionally been used to treat upset stomach, so why not try a cup next time you have a sore tummy? This Fairtrade tea comes from an organic Egyptian producer who gets paid fairly for this beautiful herbal tea. Each box comes with 16 individually-wrapped bags.
There are no reviews yet.