This Organic Peach Premium Spread from Crofter’s Organic is made from fresh peaches and fair trade, organic cane sugar. Like most jams, it’s naturally vegan, as it’s thickened with apple pectin. Comes in a 383ml jar.
Not only is this spread bursting with the fresh flavour of peaches (it’s not your typical store-bought jam!), Crofter’s is doing great work to make their product as sustainable as it is delicious. They recycle 99% of the packaging that enters their facilities holding raw materials, as well as using multiple closed-loop systems to avoid the need for things like water waste and energy-heavy cooling machines. Plus, they’re using reduced sugar to help the fruit shine! What sugar they do use is from the Native Green Cane Project in Brazil, which has revolutionized sustainable sugar cane production! (And did we mention it’s also certified by Fair For Life?)
This beautiful organic spread is going to be your new favourite!
Ingredients: Organic peaches, organic fair trade cane sugar, pectin solution (water, apple pectin), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid.
- Name: Organic Peach Premium Spread
- Product: Jam-style peach spread
- Category: Sandwich spreads
- Brand: Crofter’s Organic
- Certifications: Fair For Life (sugar)
- Item size: 383ml
- Origin country (sugar): Brazil
- Producer group: Native Green Cane Project (Brazil)
- Package details: Recycled glass jar with metal lid
- Details: This spread is in a jam style, but with less sugar than conventional jams use. And what sugar is contained in this jam comes from a sustainable producer that’s certified by Fair For Life: the Native Green Cane Project. The spread comes in a totally recyclable glass jar with metal lid, making this product plastic-free and zero-waste.