This organic nougat bar from Oxfam Fair Trade is certified by Fairtrade International. Also meets European organic standards. Available in 30g snack bars.
If you haven’t tried nougat, you’re in for a treat! This candy is popular throughout Western Europe and is perhaps most famous in Canada as part of other chocolate bars we love! Nougat is found in common treats such as Snickers chocolate bars and you’ll even find little pieces of nougat in a Toblerone bar! But here we have a pure, unadulterated bar of nougat with organic nuts for a satisfying crunch! And what’s more, you can rest assured that the sugar cane, Brazil nuts and vanilla used in these bars was traded according to Fairtrade International’s high standards!
Enjoy this traditional candy year-round, or pick some up as stocking stuffers for a special holiday treat!
Ingredients: glucose°, cane sugar*°, BRAZIL NUTS*°, EGG white powder, wafer: potato starch, water and unhardened vegetable oil (sunflower oil), vanillin. * ingredient from a fair trade relationship. ° ingredient from organic agriculture.
Contains: eggs, nuts. May contain: peanuts.
- Name: Nougat
- Product: Organic nougat bar
- Category: Candy, Fruit & nut bars
- Brand: Oxfam Fair Trade
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 30g
- Origin country: Bolivia, Paraguay
- Cooperatives: Hylea 1884 (Bolivia), Manduvira (Paraguay)
- Package details: Plasticized foil wrapper.
- Details: Picture a creamy, almost marshmallow-like base with crispy Brazil nut pieces throughout and you’re getting close to how dreamy this bar is! Soft and chewy all at once, you’ll swoon for the texture this bar offers and the nuttiness of its flavour. A staple treat in Europe, now available in Canada for your enjoyment! Plus, it’s organic and Fairtrade Certified, so it doesn’t get any better than that. 30g snack-sized bars.