These organic medjool dates from Oxfam Fair Trade are exactly the sweet and juicy treat you’ve been looking for! Great as a vegan alternative to honey and/or other sweeteners in your favourite recipes, these versatile fruits pack a ton of natural sweetness with minimal processing. Available in a 200g package (vacuum-packed for freshness).
Palestinian farmers face particular social challenges, as they do their best to survive and thrive in occupied territory. This product provides important income for these farmers and helps them cope with difficult day-to-day realities. Thank you for choosing fair trade!
Ingredients: organic dates.
- Name: Organic medjool dates
- Product: Dried dates
- Category: Dried fruit
- Brand: Oxfam Fair Trade
- Certifications: EU organic
- Item weight: 200g
- Origin country: Palestine
- Cooperative: PARC (Palestine)
- Package details: Cardboard box with plastic wrap
- Details: A great alternative to refined sugar, dates are naturally sweet and flavourful! These soft medjool dates come from Palestine and provide small-scale, traditional farmers with crucial income. Enjoy an extra sweet treat, knowing your purchase made a positive impact!