Organic lemongrass lip balm by Zambeezi contains fair trade, organic beeswax and mongongo oil from Zambia, as well as nourishing jojoba oil and lanolin. Comes in 0.15oz/4.25g tubes, making it easy to tuck into your pocket or purse.
With the fresh flavour of refreshing lemongrass, this moisturizing lip balm contains no artificial flavours.
These lip balms are made with beeswax and lanolin, meaning they’re not suitable for vegans.
Ingredients: organic coconut oil, organic sunflower oil, fair trade organic beeswax, organic jojoba oil, lanolin, fair trade organic mongongo oil, fair trade organic lemongrass oil, organic peppermint oil, fair trade organic rosemary oil, vitamin e.
- Name: Lemongrass organic beeswax lip balm
- Product: Lemongrass-flavoured lip balm (no artificial flavours or colours)
- Category: Bath & body
- Brand: Zambeezi
- Certifications: Fair Trade Federation, Organic
- Item weight: 4.25g (0.15oz)
- Origin country: Zambia
- Package details: plastic tube with twist bottom
- Details: Did you know there is a thriving honey industry in Zambia, powered by wild bees? These lip balms use the resulting beeswax to create these luxuriously moisturizing lip balms! The lanolin (extracted naturally from sheep’s wool) and fairly-traded Zambian mongongo oil is very nourishing to the lips, protecting them from the harsh weather that Canadians have come to know all too well! Pamper your lips with the refreshing lemongrass flavour of this all-natural lip balm!