Organic Honeybalm lip balm by Zambeezi contains fair trade, organic beeswax and honey from Zambia, as well as nourishing mongongo oil. Comes in 0.15oz/4.25g tubes, making it easy to tuck into your pocket or purse.
With the delicious flavours of vanilla, cinnamon and honey, this moisturizing lip balm contains no artificial flavours.
These lip balms are made with honey, beeswax and lanolin, meaning they’re not suitable for vegans.
Ingredients: Fair trade organic honey, fair trade organic beeswax, organic coconut oil, organic sunflower oil, organic jojoba oil, fair trade organic mongongo oil, fair trade organic lemongrass oil, organic cinnamon oil, organic vanilla, organic peppermint oil, fair trade organic rosemary oil, vitamin e.
- Name: Honeybalm organic beeswax lip balm
- Product: Naturally-flavoured lip balm with honey
- Category: Bath & body
- Brand: Zambeezi
- Certifications: Fair Trade Federation, Organic
- Item weight: 4.25g (0.15oz)
- Origin country: Zambia
- Package details: plastic tube with twist bottom
- Details: Did you know there is a thriving honey industry in Zambia, powered by wild bees? These lip balms use the resulting beeswax and honey to create these luxuriously moisturizing lip balms! The lanolin (extracted naturally from sheep’s wool) and fairly-traded Zambian mongongo oil is very nourishing to the lips, protecting them from the harsh weather that Canadians have come to know all too well! Enjoy the pleasantly sweet flavours of vanilla, cinnamon and honey in this all-natural balm!
There are no reviews yet.