Organic fair trade shea butter by Kariderm is fair trade and organic. Comes in 15ml pots, making it easy to tuck into your purse or medicine cabinet.
Shea butter is a natural, rich moisturizer that pampers the skin and hair. This shea is unscented and has no additives. It’s in its natural state, after being produced the traditional way by the Songtaaba Association (ASY) in Burkina Faso. This is a women’s cooperative that receives a fair wage for their hard work, harvesting and processing shea nuts into this beautiful butter!
Because this product only has one (plant-based) ingredient, shea butter, it’s totally suitable for vegans. However, please exercise caution of you have a latex allergy, as some folks with this allergy also have problems with shea butter.
Ingredients: Organic fair trade shea butter.
- Name: Organic shea butter
- Product: Fragrance-free, pure, cosmetic-grade shea butter
- Category: Bath & body
- Brand: Kariderm
- Certifications: Fair For Life, Organic
- Item size: 15ml
- Cooperative: Songtaaba Association (Burkina Faso)
- Origin country: Burkina Faso
- Package details: plastic tub with screw-top
- Details: This shea butter is 100% pure and sourced from Songtaaba Association, a women’s cooperative in Burkina Faso. These hardworking women harvest and process shea nuts into this beautifully nourishing butter. It’s great for the skin and hair, and while we’re enjoying the benefits, we can feel good that the women who made this shea butter were paid fairly for their hard work!
There are no reviews yet.