Organic Earl Grey tea from Four O’Clock is Fairtrade Certified®. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Available in 32g boxes (each contains 16 teabags).
This Indian black tea is in the high range in terms of caffeine. The natural earthiness of the tea is complemented nicely by the fresh citrus of the bergamot in this classic tea.
A real stunner as a latte! Why not try making a London Fog at home? The combination of the creamy milk and bold tea is to die for! Also really great as an iced tea when it’s too hot to be steaming milk!
This Fairtrade and organic tea comes in tea bags for your convenience.
Ingredients: Organic black tea leaves, Natural bergamot flavour. Black tea: traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 96%.
- Name: Organic Earl Grey tea
- Product: Black tea with bergamot flavour in bags
- Category: Black tea
- Brand: Four O’Clock
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Producer country: India
- Item weight: 32g
- Package details: Cardboard box with individually-wrapped teabags
- Details: Is there any tea more iconic than Earl Grey? It’s full-bodied and earthy from the black tea. It’s fresh and bright from the bergamot flavour. Put it all together, add a touch of milk, and it’s like heaven in a cup! Since this tea is high in caffeine, it’s a great option for your morning brew, too! Each box comes with 16 individually-wrapped bags.