This organic coconut dark chocolate by Galerie au Chocolat is certified by Fairtrade International. It’s made with real pieces of shredded coconut for a pleasant chew in every bite! Available in 100g bars.
This Belgian dark chocolate is made with fair trade cocoa and sugar ingredients, making sure that producers are getting a fair price for their produce!
Galerie au Chocolat’s organic coconut dark chocolate bar is a great alternative for those who miss the now-discontinued Camino dark chocolate bar with coconut! You can still enjoy the delicious combination of coconut and chocolate in this delicacy that will remind you of a summer beach! Like an extra dark chocolate macaroon, this bar is a hit with all lovers of dark chocolate! And since it’s a 100g bar, it’s perfect to break off a piece at a time and savour, or even share with loved ones!
Ingredients: Cocoa mass*†, cane sugar*†, cocoa butter*†, coconut†, natural vanilla*†. *Fairtrade mass balance 86%. fairtrade.ca †Organic ingredients. Certified organic by QAI.
May contain milk and/or tree nuts.
Gluten-free, peanut-free and soy-free. Non-GMO and suitable for vegans.
- Name: Coconut Dark Chocolate
- Product: Dark chocolate bar with coconut pieces
- Category: Dark chocolate
- Brand: Galerie au Chocolat
- Certifications: Fairtrade International
- Item weight: 100g
- Package details: Plasticized foil inner wrapper, outer cardboard box.
- Details: Like a grown-up version of a chocolate macaroon! Smooth enough to be satisfying, but still having a little chew from the coconut pieces, this bar is a real treat. Discover the luxuriously rich, Belgian dark chocolate offered by Galerie au Chocolat. You’ll be hooked! These bars are 100g and come in a resealable box, making them perfect for sharing.